Awards & Accreditations
Congratulations to NiBS ! Here are our rankings in the Annual Education World All India Survey 2017
The Annual Education World All India rankings 2017 have been declared after a survey of 1000 of the Best Schools in the country and we are proud to share that we have once again been ranked:
|Parameters of Excellence||Rank (All India)|
|Individual Attention to Students||1st|
|Leadership and Management Quality||3rd|
|Life Skills Education and Conflict Management||5th|
|Best Co-ed Day School in Delhi||8th|
|Teacher Welfare and Development||8th|
|Co-ed Day Schools : State Ranking across Delhi and NCR||10th|
|Co-ed Day Schools : Co-ed Day Schools : in India||17th|
Yet another proud moment for the NiBS community…
In recognition of her contribution to the field of education, Amity University, Lucknow and the Institute for Career Studies, Lucknow felicitated Charu Ma’am at a Principals’ Conclave on “Educational Leadership” held on Saturday, January 28, 2017.
Congratulations to NiBS for its rankings in the annual Education World All India Survey 2016 (Click for Details)
Exemplary Contribution in Education Award
Congratulations to our Principal, Ms. Charu Wahi, who continues to inspire and lead by example ! The Early Childhood Association, India has felicitated her with the ‘ Exemplary Contribution in Education’ Award at a ceremony held at The India Habitat Centre on Saturday, 3rd September, 2016 ! Yet another proud moment for the NiBS community.
First position in the Grass root Soccer Training Programme
Congratulations to our soccer teacher, Mr. Sanjay Kanojia for securing the first position in the Grass root Soccer Training Programme for Coaches in Una (H.P)…. Our soccer teacher, Mr. Sanjay Kanojia has secured the first position in the Grassroot Soccer Training Programme for Coaches in Una (H.P). This was organized by AIFF (All India Football Federation) from 24th to 29th February 2016. He stood first amongst 49 coaches from different parts of the country in the Theory and Practical sessions. Kudos to him.
Inspiring Best Teacher Award
We are proud and happy to share that Charu Ma’am, our Principal, has been conferred the ‘Inspiring Best Teacher Award’ by the University of Engineering & Management and WEBCON.
Congratulations Charu Ma’am !
Award Winning Moments. A time to celebrate…
For the past seven years, Education World has been conducting an annual Education World India School Survey with C fore – the well-known Delhi based market research and opinion polls agency. They rate and rank over 1000 of India’s most high-profile schools on 14 parameters including academic reputation, faculty competence, leadership quality, sports education, etc.
We’re delighted to share our rankings with you on the Education World India School Survey for the year 2015 on various parameters.
|Parameters of Excellence||Rank (All India)|
|Leadership and Management Quality||1st|
|Individual Attention to Students||1st|
|Life Skills Education||2nd|
|Teachers Welfare and Development||4th|
|India’s Best Co-ed Day School||16th|
|Parameters of Excellence||Rank (Delhi and NCR)|
|Co-ed Day Schools : State Ranking across Delhi and NCR||8th|
|Co-ed Day Schools : City Ranking in Delhi||7th|
Not only did the team sweep though with four silver medals for both Rhythmic and Artistic Gymnastics (For Classes III, IV and V) but four young gymnasts did us proud with individual medals in the Vasant Valley Mini Gymnastic Championship held at Vasant Valley School, Vasant Kunj on 11th May 2018.
Here are the details:
•Rhythmic Gymnastics Team : Class III Silver Medal
•Rhythmic Gymnastics Team : Class IV Silver Medal
•Rhythmic Gymnastics Team : Class V Silver Medal
•Artistic Gymnastics Team : Class V Silver Medal
•Gauri Navani : Class III Bronze Medal(Individual ball showcase)
•Aahana Bhandari : Class IV Bronze Medal(Individual ball showcase)
•Manya Aggarwal : Class V Silver Medal(Individual Artistic)
•Rupal Khaneta : Class V Bronze Medal(Individual Artistic)
Congratulations! Pavneet Singh of IV Basant skated to the third position in the Open Delhi State Rolling Panthers Speed Skating Championship, held on 14th April, 2018.
- Congratulations to Saania Siddiqui and Manya Aggarwal for winning a silver and bronze medal respectively, in the Yogathon Championship 2018-19 held at NK Bagrodia School, Dwarka.
- Congratulations to Arnav Singh and Jayeesh Dua of Class VII Bahaar for winning the ‘Best Concept’ and ‘Best Narration’ awards at the INTACH movie-making ceremony. NiBS bagged the following two awards at the INTACH movie-making ceremony: “Athpulla – A Hidden Gem” – a movie made by Jayeesh Dua on the historical monument, situated inside Lodhi Garden won the best Narration Award .“Rivers – Our Heritage” – a movie made by Arnav Singh from VII Bahaar received the Best Concept award. His movie showcased the importance of rivers and covered Sadhguru’s ‘Rally of Rivers’ campaign.Our school was also awarded a trophy for its continuous participation in this programme.This was a part of INTACH’s 10th year celebrations.
- Congratulations to Gauri Jangra for getting selected in the Delhi State Girls Sub Junior Football Team which is being held at Imphal, Manipur from 26th October to 6th November 2017.
- Kudos to Divyansh Kala of Class II Malhaar for securing the First position in the District Table tennis Championship (Tiny Tots category ) which was held on the 14th and 15th of October 2017.
- Kudos to our young dancers who participated in the Perfect Health Mela, conducted by NDMC on 5th and 7th of October 2017 :
– First in Bharatnatyam Junior (Group)
– First in Kathak Junior(Solo)
- Aryen Rajmohan, of class IV Basant, participated in the 32nd National Abacus Competition on Sunday, 7th May 2017 and reached the silver level.
- Gaurangini Monga of class X Basant and Tanvi Dua of class IX Bahaar ,secured the second position in the event, “The Canvas Expression” as a part of the ‘The Quest 2017’, an Inter School Competition. This took place on Tuesday, 25th April 2017 and was organised at The Air force School, Subroto Park, Delhi Cantt.
- Tia Jamwal of class VIII Basant won a consolation prize at the Inter school Poster Making Competition to celebrate Swachchta Pakhwada 2017 at the Nehru Planetarium conference. Approximately 20 schools participated in this contest which took place on April 24th, 2017 at the Nehru Planetarium.
- Congratulations!! Gauri Jangra, student of Class VII, participated in the 62nd National School Games (2016-17) which was held at Sagar (M.P) from 28th November to 2nd December 2016. She represented the CBSE Sports Organisation Unit and played in the under 14-category (Girls) in the Football Championship Tournament.
• Students of Nirmal Bhartia School attended a Mock Indian Parliament on 9th and 10th July at the Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan. 13 students went as delegates of 5 different committees, from which Arjoma Moulick of class 12 won the prize for best delegate for the portfolio Pervez Musharaff of the Indo-Pak Committee. V.Tushar got a verbal mention in the committee of war cabinet.
• Vasant Valley School was declared Winners and Nirmal Bhartia School runner up for the best Audio-Video Presentation in the Together We Can Challenge 2016-17.
• Avi Bhardwaj of class IV Bahaar secured the FIRST place on the merit list in the Delhi State Under 9 Open Championship organised by the Delhi Chess Association atAmity International School, Pushp Vihar from 17th to 19th June 2016.
- “Inspiring News’ -our two students, Aastha Gahlot of class VII and Vanshita Rajput of class VIII have been short-listed by the State Education Department for the Inspire Award.
Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE)” is an innovative programme sponsored and managed by the Department of Science & Technology for attraction of talent to Science. The basic objective of INSPIRE is to communicate to the youth of the country the excitements of creative pursuit of science, attract talent to the study of science at an early age and thus build the required critical human resource pool for strengthening and expanding the Science & Technology system and Research & Development base. (http://www.inspire-dst.gov.in/)
- Anohita Chowdhury of class VIII Bahaar achieved 2nd position and got a silver medal in the Yogathon Championship 2015-16 which was held at N.K Bagrodia Public School, Dwarka on 6th April 2016. Twelve students of our school participated in this event. Various asanas of yoga were demonstrated like Pada Hastasana, Trikonasana, Ushtrasana, Chakrasana, Dhanurasana by our 8 to 12 year girls while girls between 12-17 years demonstrated Paschimottan Asana, Parsvakonasana, Eka Pada Chakrasana, Bakasana, Purna Dhanurasana. All children displayed team spirit and sportsmanship and performed very well in this Championship.
- Congratulations to Garvit Kala of class VIII for securing third position in the District Table Tennis Championship,New Delhi 2015 in the junior boys category. He has also been selected to represent the New Delhi District Team. The district Table tennis association hosted the District Table Tennis Championship from 31st October to 1st Novemeber 2015 at NiBS, where 35 schools participated including 200 players in 10 categories from under twelve to seniors.
- Diksha Singh, Zoe Mazumdar, Suhani Singh, Priyanshi Singh of Class V and Ikshita Sharma of Class IV brought laurels to the school when they bagged the third place in the Inter-School Team Championship for Artistic Gymnastics in the under twelve category, organized by Sarvodaya Bal Vidyalaya from 25th to 27th September 2015.
- Vasudha Sirari of Class V and Ananya Gupta of Class IV were awarded the third position in the 13th Zonal – Inter School Rhythmic Gymnastics Competition, under ten category organized by Sarvodaya Bal Vidyalaya from 25th to 27th September 2015.
- Arjoma Maulick, of class XI was awarded a certificate of merit by Central Board of Secondary Education for her participation in the english essay competition – on Govind Vinayak Karandikar under CBSE Expression Series held on 26th – 27th August 2015.
- A yet another Together We Can challenge was accomplished at Nirmal Bhartia School on 7th August 2015. It was all about discovering the monuments of Delhi combined with a burning desire to unravel its past. ‘13 Explorers’, from classes 4, 6, 7 and 8 came together as a group to talk, discover and share quaint stories, historical routes and ‘desi’ delicacies about the capital. The Best ‘Walking Tour and Footlet’ award went to Vasant Valley School, whereas, the Best Advertising Campaign prize was bagged by Tagore International School. Also, Shikshantar School won the Best Activity Kit.
- Varun Subramaniam of Class V brought laurels to the school when he won the third position in the Inter School Table Tennis Competition for the under ten category organized by Dwarka International School on 31st July 2015.
- Vanshita Rajput of Class VI brought laurels to the school when she bagged the third position in the Inter-School Table Tennis Competition in the under six to eight girls’ category, organized by the NK Bagrodia School, Dwarka.
- NiBS played host to schools across Delhi for our annual two day musical fiesta – Saath Sur on 16th & 17th July 2015, an Inter-School Performing Arts Competition especially designed for children to share the magic of their music and dance. Sri Venkateshwar International School emerged winner in the Indo-western Fusion category whereas we, the host school, bagged the first position in both the Folk Dance and Dashavatar categories. Students of classes III and IV of Venkateshwar International School won the Patriotic song category and our own students lifted the trophy in the Semi-Classical song category.The choir of Sri Venkateshwar International School was declared the winner of Harmony and the rock band of Inderprastha International School won the Battle of Bands.
Nirmal Bhartia School is a Recognized Senior Secondary English Medium Co-educational School affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education.
The school has been awarded the British Council International School Award for the period 2013-16 for nurturing global citizenship in students by enriching the teaching and learning through international activities that encourage them to collaborate with overseas schools.
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
The School was awarded a “GOLD” rating on ‘The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design’ (LEED) building certification system. A GOLD certification means that the school meets the highest standards in environmental protection measures and contributes to sustainable development. The School has now been awarded a “PLATINUM” rating which is the highest in Global Leadership Standards at International and National levels in environmental protection and conservation benchmarks.
The school is a member of the Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage (INTACH) that works to conserve heritage on the belief that living in harmony with our heritage enhances the quality of our lives.